Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update: comment settings

A few friends had been complaining that they couldn't comment on my blog without first making a blogger account. I was absolutely positive I didn't have that as a setting, and assumed that both must be hallucinating and/or don't know how to use the internet properly.

But alas, I must post my apologies publicly. Apparently I did have that as a setting! All has now been fixed, and the comments are now set to "anyone" which means you no longer have to have a Blogger account. Feel free to comment as "anonymous," or fill in your own name of choice. Since moderation of comments is still activated, I would politely request that the name you choose to comment with is appropriate for all age levels or else it won't be posted.

Apologies again to those that I doubted! Let the commenting begin :)

2 comments:

  1. Commenting never stopped me. It was in part because of you that I set up my own blogger account for my used book business. I still have some interesting looking botanical items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get a commission from blogger for you! :)

    ReplyDelete